Click “Download” below to access the PDF sign-up file
32:1 Pre-Mix Classic Classes
Pro Classes – $40 Entry Fee
- PRO – Open Class – $$$ – Purse
- PRO – 125-150cc Class – $$$ – Purse
- 30+ PRO-AM – Open Class – $$$ – 100% Payback
Int/Novice Classes – $30 Entry Fee
- Intermediate – 125cc-150cc
- Intermediate – Open – 125cc and up
- Novice – 125cc – 150cc
- Novice – Open – 125cc and up
- Beginner (True) – Open – 125cc and up
Youth/Mini Classes – $30 Entry Fee
- 50cc (4-6) – Age Class
- 50cc (7-9) – Age Class
- 50cc – Open (4-9) – Age Class
- 65cc (6-9) – Age Class
- 65cc (10-11) – Age Class
- 65cc – Open (6-11) – Age Class
- 85cc (7-11) – Age Class
- 85cc (12-15) – Age Class
- Supermini – 85cc – 112cc (7-15) – Age Class
- School Boy (12-17) – 125cc-150cc – Age Class
Vintage/Classic Classes – $30 Entry Fee
- Vintage – Open – 1979 and below
- Classic 1 – 125cc 1980-88’ (A)
- Classic 1 – 125cc 1980-88’ (B)
- Classic 1 – Open 1980-88’ (A)
- Classic 1 – Open 1980-88’ (B)
- Classic 2 – 125cc 1989-02’ (A)
- Classic 2 – 125cc 1989-02’ (B)
- Classic 2 – Open 1989-02’ (A)
- Classic 2 – Open 1989-02’ (B)
- 500cc Open Class (A)
- 500cc Open Class (B)
Support/4-stroke Classes – $30 Entry Fee
- 4-Stroke Support Class – Open (A)
- 4-Stroke Support Class – Open (B)
- 4-Stroke Support Class – 250cc (A)
- 4-Stroke Support Class – 250cc (B)
Womens/Sportsman/Vets and Senior Classes – $30 Entry Fee
- Women’s class – Open 2-stroke class (125cc, 250cc, 500cc) 2002 years and below
- Women’s class – (A) (250F allowed in women’s class only)
- Women’s class – (B) (250F allowed in women’s class only)
- Sportsman Class – (2-stroke only, headlight required) (A)
- Sportsman Class – (2-stroke only, headlight required) (B)
- 30+ (B) Open 2-stroke Class
- 40+ Open 2-stroke Class
- 50+ Open 2-stroke Class
VINTAGE/CLASSIC Classes Breakdown:
Vintage – Open class: (125cc, 250cc, 500cc) 1979 and below years
Classic 1 – 125cc class: 1980-1988 years
Classic 1 – Open class: (125cc, 250cc, 500cc+) 1980-1988 years
Classic 2 – 125cc class: 1989-2002 years
Classic 2 – Open class: (125cc, 250cc, 500cc+) 1989-2002 years Classic 3 – Women’s class: Open 2-stroke class (125cc, 250cc, 500cc) 2002 years and below
Welcome to Last Chance Raceway!
Hope all of you had a quality drive getting here. We hope you are looking forward to a fantastic weekend of racing, seeing old friends, making new ones and taking in all that our area has to offer. Thank you so much for making the effort to be a part of our event!
When you came through the gate, the charge of $20 per person over the age of 6, covers your gate fee for all weekend. Please put your wristband on so you can go in and out of the gate when you need to. If you are only staying for Saturday, we will cut off your wristband as you leave the gate and refund you $10. Camping is free all weekend. We will be locking the gates at 11:00 pm each night for security and opening them at 5:30 am each morning. If you are staying until Monday, there will be a club officer on site to let out when you are heading home.
Friday Open Practice: Buy your wristband at the front gate for $20. Practice goes from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. There will be separate practices for big bikes and little bikes. If there are a lot of riders, we will also have fast rider and slow rider sessions for safety.
Sign Up: Look for the flag on the upper deck of the lap shack that says “Registration”. Sign up hours are 6:00 – 8:00 pm Friday night, 6:00 -7:00 am and 6:00 -8:00 pm on Saturday; and 6:00 -7:00 am on Sunday. If you registered online, you just need to check in to confirm the classes you are racing and pick up your swag bag. Payment will be CASH ONLY, if you need to pay by credit card please sign-up online. Sign-up online at www.lastchancemx.com under the drop down that says ‘More’.
Rider’s meeting is at 7:30 both days in front of the lap shack. Practice starts at 8:00 am.
Practice Order both days: 1st – Expert / Intermediate (4 laps); 2nd – Novice /Vintage (4 laps); 3rd – Women / Senior (4 laps); 4 th – 85 / 65 riders (4 laps); 5 th – 50’s (3 laps of short track)
Moto Schedule for Saturday will be posted right after practice. Moto schedule for Sunday is included in this packet.
Saturday Night Classic Show & Shine: Entry is FREE! Lots of Prizes! Entry forms will be available on the lap shack deck from 5:00 to 6:00 pm. Fill out your entry and tape it to your front number plate of the bike you are entering. The judging area will be in front of the lap shack.
Pit Bike Race: Register at the lap shack . Entry is $10. Practice starts at 5:00 pm with racing at 5:30 pm. Lots of classes for all pit bikes and riders!
Special thanks goes out to all of our sponsors who helped make all of this happen. Please remember to show your support to those that are helping to make 2 stroke and vintage racing great!
Thank you again for your participation and have a safe and super fun weekend!
The Last Chance Raceway and Class X Crew
We hope you can also take in all that our area has to offer while you are here. Hauser Lake is just 2 miles east of us. Breweries, Historic Tour Train, Restaurants, world class mountain bike trails are just a few of the things to take in around here. In addition, Glacier National Park and Yellowstone are only 3 hours from here.